Battlefield 2142 v1.20 Patch & Server
Posted by PixelRage [Thursday, 22 February 2007 - 12:14]
No comments - Post you own news
Electronic Arts has released the final version of the 1.20 patch for Battlefield 2142. We have weapon tweaking, Titan mode optimizations and some bug fixing.
PATCH 1.20 :
- Added correct flag for Czech Republic.
- Fixed PDS-1 sonar system interference
with UAV. Soldiers are now shown correctly on UAV when PDS-1 is activated.
- Heal and repair points awarded
after a 50% heal/repair instead of 100% heal/repair.
- Fixed tracking of hours with the
medic hub in BFHQ. They should now be shown correctly.
- Fixed Squad leader drone exploit.
Removed the possibility to use drones as a stairway to heaven.
- Fixed Rorsch crosshair misalignment.
The crosshair should now be correct while unzoomed.
- Out of bounds now immediately
kills after 15 seconds instead of doing gradual damage over 15 seconds.
This prevents exploits using the out of bounds area.
- APM:s always set to “ Friendly
fire off” on ranked servers. Increases consistency and prevents
- Fixed an exploit using the reactor
- The correct message is now shown
when trying to join a full server.
- Fixed crash when placing Squad
Leader Spawn Beacon.
- Added server side option to prevent
- Added optimization to Titan mode
to reduce lag.